Are you a salaried person? Need an instant personal loan? Then Credy would be an excellent solution for your actual needs.
Personal loans have gained more popularity in recent times due to some immediate financial obligations. For various reasons, we often need a personal loan like medical emergencies, home renovations, marriages, tuition fees, and many more. Previously, before the internet boom, the only ethical and trusted way to borrow any amount was the banks. There we needed to fill up the long lengthy paperwork, giving collateral and waited to get our papers vetted. But, in terms of efficiency and convenience, we have lots of options to grab a loan. There are lots of loan companies that have grown who disburse loans to people through a smartphone application.
In this article, we are going to talk about a similar mobile app called Credy. It is one of the best money lending app Credy, where you can take your instant loan very easily. So, let’s get started,
About Credy App:
Credy is one of the best financing companies that offer personal loan facilities to salaried individuals with an easy paperless process. It has more than 15 years of experience in finance and technology and its aim is to offer affordable personal loans to a salaried person to help them in a financial crunch and give them the freedom to spend.
If you applied for an instant loan from the Credy app and it assures you to get the loan approved as quickly as within 24hrs. Credy currently offers its loans in most of India’s big cities like Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, and Pune. Basically, it offers its loans for various purposes like refinance credit card bills, education expenses, advance salary, and loans for emergencies.
Credy instant personal loan app feature:
There are many excellent features of the Credy app below we are mentioning some of them.
- Fast and easy approval: Credy personal loan app has the option of instant approval. It disburses the loan amount to the applicant’s bank account within 48 hours.
- Loan amount: Credy offers its personal loan from Rs. 10,000to Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Repayment and interest: Credy app offers easy loan repayment EMI’s system for its customer from 3 months to 15 months. It imposed a transparent interest rate which is ranging from 1% to 1.5%.
- Processing fees: Credy charges their processing fees at 3% of the loan amount (Minimum Rs. 500).
Eligibility for Credy Personal loan:
- The age of the applicant should be above 18 years.
- The applicant must be a salaried employee with a minimum monthly salary of Rs. 15,000.
- The applicant must be residing in Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, or Hyderabad.
Documents required for Credy Personal loan:
- Personal ID proof such as Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID.
- Aadhaar card.
- Last 6 months bank statement of salary account.
- Rental Agreement.
- Closure certificates of any previous loans.
How to apply for your Personal loan on Credy:
The application is available for Android users. You can download the app here: Download Credy instant loan app
After successfully installing the app, when you open it, you need to complete registration by providing your employment details that include the following:
- Your monthly take home salary.
- Your employment status.
If you have any previous loan history, then you need to provide its details on them such as current EMI, credit score, etc.
After completed that click on the Next button to fill in these details:
- The reason for your loan application.
- How much loan amount you need.
- Your current residence type.
- Your current address proof.
- Then click on the right-click option to submit them. After that, you will see the eligible message regarding your loan, which you have applied for.
- You can use your Facebook, Google account, or email to register or sign up for your profile and track your application.
- After the signup process, you need to enter your mobile number. Then you can see all your loan details such as loan amount, duration, interest rate, and processing fees.
- After completing this step, you need to include your present work experience, information regarding your current company, and your work email ID, PAN number, and date of birth.
- Then read all their terms and conditions and click on the Next button.
- After completing the full process, Credy will review your application and get in touch with you with the loan terms once your loan is approved. However, before you get the loan amount, an executive will visit your home and verify your ID and address proof documents.
The Credy app has over 500k installs and it has 2.4 ratings as of writing this article.
Credy is ISO 27001 2013 certified platform, and its 3.4-star rating, which makes it very reliable. If you are a salaried person and need a quick and instant loan, you can obviously choose the Credy app. However, every finance company has different criteria and terms. If you fall into these terms, you may apply for your personal loan.
If you want to dig more loan apps, or looking for the Credy alternatives you can use these alternatives,