Get Lendingkart Instant Business Loan Without Any Collateral
Are you looking for an instant business loan for your small enterprise? If yes, then come to apply on Lendingkart and get your business loan very quickly.
Money is one of the essential things for human life. On the other hand, from starting a new business to the investment, we often need money. As a businessman, most of the time, we go to banks to apply for business loans. However, it’s not an easy task of getting loans from banks. On the other hand, if you are a small entrepreneur then it becomes more difficult for you to get a loan from the bank. But now, thanks to various financial companies or platforms which offer short-time business loans for the small entrepreneur. Today in this post, we are going to talk about Lendingkart where you can get your business loans with minimal documentation.
What is Lendingkart?
Lendingkart Finance Limited is a non-deposit taking non-banking financial company (NBFC) that offers business and working capital to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in India. The company was founded in 2014, and its head office situated in Ahmedabad, India. The company’s main aims are to make capital funds available at the fingertips so that entrepreneurs can focus on business instead of worrying about gaps in their cash-flows. The company has already disbursed more than 1,00,000+ loans to 89,000+ SMEs across 1,300+ cities and towns in India.
Lendingkart provides its loans for various purposes. They are as follows:
- Business Loan.
- Working Capital Loan.
- MSME/SME Loan.
- Business Loan For Woman.
Benefits and features of Lendingkart Finance Limited:
Lendingkart Finance Limited comes in India with lots of amazing features and benefits. Let’s check out some of them.
- Minimal documentation: You don’t have to submit any complex documents to avail of your loans from Lendingkart. If you are an e-commerce vendor, then you only need to submit a bank statement.
- Hassle-free application process: The process to apply for a business loan at Lendingkart is very simple and completely online.
- Loan amount: The minimum loan amount offered by Lendingkart is Rs. 50,000 and the maximum is Rs. 2 crores.
- Affordable interest rates: Lendingkart Finance Limited charges extremely fair interest rates for SME Loan, and which is ranging between 1% to 2.5% per month.
- Flexible repayment: The Company also offers a flexible repayment option for loan tenure, which is ranging from 6 to 36 months.
- Instant disbursal: Once you get approval, the money will be disbursed into your account within 3 days.
- Do not require any collateral or security: If you obtain a business loan from Lendingkart, you don’t need to put your valuable assets at risk. Because the company offers unsecured business loans that do not require any collateral or security.
Eligibility for the Business loan in Lendingkart:
- Your age should be between 21 years to 65 years.
- You need to show business cash profits in the past two financial years.
- A registered chartered accountant is required to audit the balance sheet of your business.
Business Loan Requirements Document:
When you will go to apply for your business loans in Lendingkart, they ask you to submit some documents. Below we list some of them;
- Valid Aadhaar card, Voter ID, or Passport.
- Passport-sized photograph.
- You need to submit a certified bank statement for the past 6 months.
- Trade license or sales tax certificate.
- Ownership documents.
- Sole proprietorship or partnership deed.
- Income tax return for the past 2 financial years.
- Profit and loss statements for the past 2 financial years.
- Balance sheets from previous years.
Finally, we want to say, Lendingkart Financial Limited is one of the best platforms for getting instant business loans. If you are planning to start up a new business or improve your business, then you can apply to Lendingkart. You can apply for your loan directly to their website, or you can download its application, which is available in the Google Play Store. You can Get started with Lendingkart here.
Explore loan platforms below.