Get Your Instant Personal Loan Up To Rs 100k At NIRA Finance
Are you looking for a small line of credit to meet your financial needs? Then, Nira finance can be a great platform for your instant mini loan.
Nowadays there are lots of popular apps and finance companies that provide faster loans apart from your bank. As well as, it lets you avail the loan after thoroughly researching the lenders in the market. This also eliminates the need for third parties or mediators to avail of the loan. However, some companies have a very complicated process of personal loans, and sometimes they spend a lot of time on their approval. So, in this post, we will be discussing NIRA Finance which gives you an instant personal loan without any hassle.
NIRA Finance is one of the leading platforms that provide loans via the NIRA app which already completed over 1 million installations.
About Nira Finance:
NIRA is a Bangalore based company and it is partnered with Federal bank, a leading bank in India. The Federal bank has more than 1250 branches and 8 million customers and it is fully regulated by Reserve Bank of India. NIRA’s goal is to provide tension free loans to low-income salaried individuals who are neglected by banks and other financial institutions. Nira offers personal loans for various purposes such as Medical use, Early Salary, Wedding in the family or anything else.
NIRA offers loans in most of India’s big cities like Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Delhi NCR, Chittor, Indore, and Kolkata.
The features and benefits of NIRA finance:
NIRA provides its personal loan with low-interest rates and easy EMI’s. As well as its easy process gives you to access loans anytime from anywhere. The main features of this loan are:-
- NIRA finance providing loans from Rs 2500 to Rs 1 Lakh.
- You can get your loan amount in your bank account within 1-2 days.
- The loan is available for all salaried Indian professionals with a minimum salary of Rs 12000 per month.
- The interest rate for this facility might be between 1.50% per month to 3.00% per month.
- The available loan tenure would be between 3 months to 12 months.
- It does not take any cost for sanctioning the credit limit. You only pay interest on the amount you withdraw.
- The loan can be applied without having a CIBIL score.
- You can repay the loan through auto-debit, net banking, or debit card.
How can you get started with NIRA Finance?
NIRA finance provides loans through their app and it’s already available on the Google Play Store. You can download it from here: Download NIRA Finance App
- After installing the app, you need to open it and allow all the information it asks for.
- After allowing that, you can sign up to the app with your Email Id or Social account.
- Then you need to give your personal details such as date of birth, address, work details, salary details, and education.
- After completing that process, you need to link your Aadhaar card, upload your photo.
- After then, they would be verifying your work email; you need to upload your latest payslip and bank statement.
- Then you have to be waiting for approval.
Eligibility for the loan in NIRA Finance:
- You must have to be an Indian citizen.
- Your age has to be between 21 years and 65 years.
- If you are a salaried person, your salary must be at least Rs. 15,000 per month.
- You need to be working for a minimum of 6 months.
- Most recent payslip.
- You need Aadhaar card and PAN card as proof of KYC address
- 3 months of bank statements.
NIRA Finance review:
NIRA Finance has over one million installs, and it has a 4.5 rating as of writing this. Clearly, it is a good platform to borrow short time loans from.
NIRA is an amazing application that can give you a personal loan instantly. It is a very reliable and reputed platform that offers its loans in different major cities in India. So, if you are a salaried person and if you have required a small loan, then you can try NIRA instant personal loan app.
If you are looking for NIRA alternatives you can try the below-mentioned platforms.